Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lamborghini Embolado



lamborghini embolado concept

The Lamborghini Embolado concept was designed by Italian design student Luca Serafini at the University of Parma. The name "Embolado" comes from the Spanish bull festival known as "Toro Embolado". The name pays homage to the original line of Lamborghini models, but the design is anything but old school.

Serafini states "Based on the Gallardo dimensions, I started to define the main lines in a very marked and steady way, giving the front end taurin forms".

I'm not sure what a taurin is though. I looked it up, and the results I got were some kind of acidic chemical. I'm guessing he probably meant taurus, because it does remind me so much of a bull ready to charge.

The Embolado remains a concept, and no plans for production have been discussed by Lamborghini officials to date.





No comments:

Post a Comment